Costa Nova

Seriously, Portugal is so underrated.  As I might have said in my previous post, Portugal is wonderful.  On our way to the city of Porto which I think was day 4, we stopped in the little coastal beach town of Costa Nova.  Sadly, it began to rain shortly after our arrival or we may have spent more time in the town.  Stopping in Costa Nova is a must.  The stripped houses along the main street are so charming.  Once fisherman huts these little houses have been converted into holiday vacation homes.  Play on the beach, have lunch at one of the many restaurants, or enjoy a sweet treat of crepes filled with your favorite candy bar.  I don't know about you, but I always think food tastes so much better at the beach.










Comments

italiafinlandia said…
I love Portugal too. I found a nice relaxed atmosphere and kind people. A simple life.
All the best, Kelleyn!

Popular Posts