Weekend in The Mountains










Hello! I can’t believe it has been a month since I posted. A first for this space in over 13 years. The month has been a busy one with end-of-school activities, my mom getting married, a trip to Nashville, and a few birthdays in between. Anyway, this past weekend my best friend and her daughter flew in for the weekend. We spent the weekend in the mountains. We enjoyed a hike to Anna Ruby Falls, a turn at an adventure rope course, a lovely picnic, and a ride down the mountain on the alpine slide. Great fun!!!






Comments

junie-Jesh said…
Hi Kelleyn, I am missing your stories about your family already! It was a hard decision to give up All Seasons, but it took about 3 days of my week that I needed for painting! At least, I can see your story here. Zip lines, such fun! Jesh
Joanne said…
That looks like such a fun weekend! My middle son loves those obstacle courses but we've never tried alpine slides. We are big hikers and I love hiking near water and waterfalls.
restlessjo said…
Looks like a lot of fun :) :)
William Kendall said…
It looks like you were enjoying yourselves.
What a nice time with your friend and children! It looked like a fun trip
Diana said…
It's comforting for me to see the photos. 😊
I'm sure it was a fun trip for your family.
Michelle said…
This looks like the best time. Making memories!! Thanks for linking up and have a great week ahead.

Popular Posts