Karate in the times of Corona Virus

When the pandemic initially broke up, I pulled the children out of Karate.  They had moved to on-line instruction, but honestly, I didn't sign my kids up for on-line Karate, and on top of doing their homework I just didn't want them to spend any more time in front of the screen.  School started back in August, and so we thought we would give it a go with attending in person.  They are able to attend their lessons outside and everyone wheres a mask.  The girls are really enjoying Karate, so that makes me happy.  This past week they leveled up from gold belt to gold belt advanced.  I really like how Karate has given them confidence. It makes them feel strong and powerful.  It has also really helped them learn how to concentrate.  Well, I better run.  I have a ton to do!  I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We are just keeping our celebrations to the immediate family this year which, to be honest, I am really fine with because that means a lot less work.  Happy Thanksgiving!







Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
No doubt the girls like this and it is an excellent concentration lesson.
Hugs,
Mariette
DUTA said…
Red outfits?! I'm used to see only the white version.
William Kendall said…
It sounds like the school instructors have things well in hand.

Popular Posts