Ponte Vedra








I don't know about you, but I feel like I have whiplash.  2020 has been crazy and when you think it can't get any worse something else comes around the bend.  I have to keep telling my self that in all honesty that the last  6 months are just a blip on the eternal perspective of things. That generations before me have gone through much worse and it will get better.  I am grateful for my testimony in Jesus Christ.  On another note, last week we went to Jacksonville, Florida as a graduation present to my son who just graduated.  He wanted to go to the beach more than ever and he wanted to go with his friend (friend not pictured).  I am so proud of him.  He has weathered the storm and while it has not been easy he hasn't complained once.  It seems kind of wrong to post these photos, but at the same time we need to move forward and keep living with the hope that better days are around the corner.

Comments

Barbara Rogers said…
What happy children! Glad you were able to go to the beach...Jacksonville was one of the first to open. Congrats to your son!
Dearest Kelleyn,
There is nothing more attractive to kids and youngsters then water!
Hugs, just peeking inside here form my MS doing chapter 8 today...
Mariette
Villrose said…
Of course there will be better days!
Lea's Menagerie said…
Congratulations to your son!
We all feel better when we can enjoy a few 'normal' activities after living with so many restrictions.
I love seeing the beach photos and all the happy faces! Congrats to your son and thanks for sharing this. I have to give you a BIG thank you for your comment to me just now too. I am not on Facebook and had no idea what was going on over there. Maybe that is why I got the negative comments. I really could not figure it out since I usually post nature photos and not much else. What a sweet friend you are to write and let me know what's going on. I'm putting your blog on my sidebar! Hugs, Diane
Veronica Lee said…
Aw, I am so envious! I wish I could be at the beach right now!

Congrats to your son!

Gorgeous photos of your beautiful family as always!
Natasha said…
Hi,

I left a comment last week. Seems you didn't get it.

Your thoughts resonate.
Bless your family.

https://natashamusing.com/2020/06/save-our-environment-wordlesswednesday-worldenvironmentday2020/

Popular Posts