Hello

 






Hello!  I hope 2023 is proving to be a good year so far for all of you so far.  I didn't mean to take this long off of blogging. I keep looking for an opportunity to go out with my big camera and take some nice photos, but the weather hasn't cooperated or I have been busy with other things. The big boys left last weekend.  Winston went back to school and Harris moved to San Francisco. We had a good three weeks with them, but man this mom is tired.  Cooking and cleaning up after 8 people is a lot of work and it has been a while since I have had to do that on a daily basis. Honestly, I am so ready for winter to be over.  I am tired of the cold and the rain, but I know we need it to fill up all the reservoirs so that we don't end up in a drought this summer. Things are going well with the puppy (Oakley); however, she is a little harder to potty train in comparison to our other puppy.  I think the weather isn't helping the matter as the girls hate taking her out and forget to take her out.  I am hoping as she gets bigger the accidents will stop. Yesterday, I took the girls out for Chinese with the neighbor girls.  Chinese New Year is this upcoming weekend.  I am hoping the weather will be decent and we can do some of the local festivities around town.  Well, I need to run! I have some laundry that I need to do and I have a book that I want to finish.  I will share it soon.  It is so good. Have a great week!

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Congrats with your new puppy Oakley and wishing you good luck in potty training her!
Yes, looking after eight people is a lot on your hands and glad you managed.
Now back to normal routine—whatever that is.
Being three weeks together as a family is very special and no doubt that passed rapidly.
The girls seem to enjoy the Chinese food and it has a special meaning for your family.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts