Out the Window


Instead of focusing on the money that is going out the window to fix the continued plumbing saga, I think I will focus on that Spring has arrived. Today the flowers on my Magnolia tree bloomed and it was a really really nice 77 degrees. Having nice weather makes life just a little better when you are in the trenches literally. The upstairs toilet overflowed and went through our kitchen ceiling. I am in the process of trying to dry it out. If we are lucky, maybe we can get away with just having to repaint it. Maybe, the spring weather will help me to get outside more and shed some of the winter pounds I have put on.

Comments

So sorry to hear about the plumbing issues! Hopefully, they'll soon be solved.
Oh... LOVE the pictures! Our tulips and daffodils are starting to sprout up!! HURRAY! However.. it's snowing... again!
Such a bummer about the plumbing - but I LOVE those shots! And I'm so glad you have nice weather. It helps a TON, I'm sure! My orchids just bloomed after a year of nothing and I was going to post that because it made me think of spring! Oh, and the sheep by our house just had a baby lamb...it's coming...
Kelly said…
There you go...focus on the positives of life. That is sound advice.

Thanks for your kind words!
Thanks for the shot of spring. We are still mostly brown over here in Eastern Oregon...the sun is shining in a deceiving way! We'll get there eventually but in the meantime, I'll just enjoy your beautiful magnolias!
Company EIGHT said…
Can I just say I'm jealous? Ready for a visitor?:)
Nadja said…
wow, really nice flowers! hope you were able to fix the toilet...
Erekson's said…
I do remember you! I'm glad that you found us! We are doing really well. I can't believe how big your boys are, it's amazing how fast they grow up! Your little guy is super cute. Hope you guys are well and say hi to everyone there for us.
Misty said…
Yikes, things will get better.

Popular Posts