This and That November


 
















Hi! Sorry, I have been missing in action. November was indeed busy and I don't think December is going to be any less so, but that is life, isn't it!  The pictures above are a mix of the last three months. They are photos of memories I want to hold on to but were not enough to make up a blog post on their own.  The first photo is of Addy up at the Lake with the girls from church.  So grateful for our bishop who lends out his house for the youth to enjoy. In the second photo, I stole off of Addy's phone. I think it might be from August when she went to the mall with some girls from school. Image 3 is of Ivy at an activities day activity.  I think she was making a craft. Picture number 4 is of Addy playing in the Powder Puff football game at school Each year they have a game of the 7th grade girls against the 8th grade girls.  The 8th grade girls won.  Photos 5,6 and 7 are of my new hair color.  I went a bit darker though I am still pretty blond. Photo 8 is of me as a cat for Halloween.  Photo 9 is of Ivy at the new shopping center in town. Photo 9 is of the girls hiking. Photos 10 and 11,12,13 are of the girls at a new shaved ice store. Photo 14 is of Avery with her friend Jenna celebrating Jenna's birthday.  Photo 15 goes along with photo 9 and is of Addy sitting at the top of the mountain.  The last photo number 15 is of the girls on their way to either hiking or on their way to the temple.   Stay tuned!  I have a lot more photos.  My mom came to town a couple weeks ago and we went down to Florida for Thanksgiving break.  Well, I hope you are all doing well.  

I want to add one more photo  About 6 weeks ago, the girls donated their time to sprucing up a local charity's headquarters. So proud of my girls for wanting to help others.



Comments

Holly said…
I haven't been on the blog for awhile and oh my goodness everyone's growing up so fast. What an amazing feeling to have children with helping hands and hearts.

Popular Posts