Williamsburg 23

Hello!  It has been a hot minute since I last posted.  This past month has been a little chaotic and I have also been sick.  Somehow, we all got Covid.  What we thought was just a cold we couldn't shake turned out to be Covid.  We only discovered this when I had to take my son to the doctor to get an excuse for missing so many days from school.  Then it all made sense why it was taking so long to recover.  I still have a bit of a cough, but at least I don't feel like I got hit by a Mac truck anymore. Moving on, this past weekend was President's weekend and the girls our neighbors and I drove up to Virginia to celebrate the holiday.  It was a fun weekend.  A long drive, but fun.  One of the big attractions in Williamsburg is Colonial Williamsburg.  The girls had so much fun learning about early America leading up to the American Revolution.  Since we were there for the holiday there were special performances to celebrate.  The girls enjoyed participating in a mock trial of cases from that time period.  We have been there before, but that was when the boys were little, so I am glad we had the opportunity to go with the girls and that they could go with their best friends.  We ended the day by doing some shopping, eating ice cream at Baskin Robbins, and getting dinner at Panera Bread Co.   









































Comments

William Kendall said…
One of the bloggers I follow lives near there, and regularly features Williamsburg. Excellent shots.
Dearest Kelleyn,
What a lovely, historical and patriotic visit!
Love your photos.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts