Baby R

I haven't picked up my big camera since before Christmas.  Not sure really why, but maybe being busy had something to do with it and using my cannon felt like kind of a chore.  I mean when you use a iPhone no one expects those images to be be edited.  Today I had the privilege of shooting this sweet baby, her mommy, and siblings.  She is 6 weeks old.  Isn't she precious.  While holding her was lovely I certainly didn't want to bring her home.  I can say with confidence my little baby years are over.  I will hold out for those grand babies. Babies do smell amazing and her brother and sister were precious too!  Doing this shoot was a great distraction from all the ugly things taking place right now here in the states.














Comments

kksharma said…
Good post, so stunning photos you shared.
India tour packages
Denise inVA said…
How adorable! You did a marvelous job capturing this beautiful family.
Pea bea said…
Always love the photos of baby toes...so cute. All your photos look great. I bet the mom was thrilled to have them. Great captures, and the couch one...so fun.

Thanks for visiting and linking.

Peabea@Peabea Scribbles
Heidi R. said…
Thanks for the comment on my page.
The photographs are very nice, welcome to Butzbach!
Best regards,
Heidi
Buckeroomama said…
I'm sure that the family will treasure these photos you took of them!
These are wonderful photos and portraits too of this beautiful children and the proud mother.
Best regards, Synnöve
Heidi said…
Liebe Kelleyn,
das sind so frohe Bilder. Eine schöne Familie, glückliche, geborgene Kinder mit ganz viel Liebe auswachsend!!! Die Augen der Mutter strahlen vor glück und Liebe - hoffen wir, dass sie ein ganz wunderbare Zukunft haben werden!!!
Alles Liebe
Heidi
CountryMouse said…
They are very cute kids and I love that photo of little Miss R peeping out at the world looking like she is thinking 'what are you looking at? what do you want?'
Oh my goodness I love these pictures -- lucky family to have you as their photographer. You're really good at what you do, since these are professional quality pictures and yet have the quality of candid rather than studio posed. Loved them. Agree with you about babies, but that won't surprise you since I have great-grandchidren older than the kids in these photos ;>)
Lovely photos. I specially like the one of the little feet.

-Soma
I wish my baby years were starting!!
Love my Littles..so grateful they were put into our lives..what a cute family! That precious baby:)
carol l mckenna said…
Your new baby is so beautiful and the photography of her is divine as well as the other little cuties ~ magnificent photography ~ thanks,

Wishing you a Happy and Peaceful Week ahead ~ ^_^

Popular Posts