Header

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bread

Do you remember the song Money Make the World Go Around?  by Liza Minnelli I would say Bread make the world go around except for maybe in Asia where noodles or rice are king.  Anyway, I am sure many of you have seen this recipe before so if you have bare with me as I would like to share it again.  If you are like me making break can be daunting.  Finding the right recipe and getting it to raise can be a lot of work, but this recipe is amazing.  It is the 5 minute bread recipe for artisan bread.


You see things on the Internet or Pinterest all the time and you think it really can't be that simple. Well it is and while the title is a little miss leading in that the bread takes more than 5 minutes it is super simple to make.  Another blog friend of mine shared this recipe a few weeks ago, and I thought I have to try this!  This recipe comes from the New York Times..  The only thing, I would add is that my friend Brook says to cook this at a lower temp of  475 degree and the crust on the bottom will not be so hard.  I followed the NYT recipe, and the bread was perfect except for the bottom crust.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

International Directory Blogspot said...

Hello !
Welcome. The "Directory Blogspot" it is not a spam, it's not a robot, it is a site like yours done by a person like you.
The goal is to promote your blog in the world!
I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "international directory blogspot"
The "directory" is 27 million visits, 198 countries of the world! and more than 19,000 blogs.
In comments, please your URL. site name. and your Country
Activity is only friendly
Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
come to add you to my followers by clicking on ''join this site''
We hope that you will know our site with your friends.
Thank you for your understanding
I wish you an excellent day
sincerely
Chris
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
Thank you to follow my blog - it is greatly appreciated! O)
We follow your blog, please follow us in return!
+++++++++++