Grey "Corner View"

The sun may be shining here in Atlanta, but the temperatures went from 79 degrees to 55 and no one wanted to get out of bed.  It is pitch black when we wake up in the morning. I think this should be illegal.  No one should have to get up in the dark.  I now have bread dough sitting on my counter to rise and I will bake this before heading off to a photo shoot.  Colder weather makes me want to bake bread and eat soup.  How about you?  Anyway, since the skies aren't grey around here in Atlanta I thought I would pull a few inspiring images off the Internet.  Grey is the new black.  It seems like everyone I know is decorating with it and I do really love the color, but I am not sure I could decorate my house from head to toe in it as it would probably make me depressed.  I need color.






Corner View is a place to share what is going on in your part of the world each week based on a theme. Started by Jane at Spain Daily then carried on by Francesca and now hosted by me Kelleyn.  Next week's theme is Hungry.  Can someone leave me a theme for the following week in the comments.  Can't wait to see what is going on in your world.  If you would like to join us leave your link in the comments section and we will stop by and visit you.

Comments

Francesca said…
we're moving the clocks back this weekend, and while I don't mind waking up in the dark too much, when the night falls at 4.30pm makes me gloomy.
Heather said…

I would love some homemade bread! Soup and bread - to me the perfect fall/winter foods. And I agree - no one should have to get up in the dark, but I, too, do it every day.


http://oaktreecourtdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/10/corner-view-gray.html
Molly said…
I love that grey sweater, what a beautiful thing... and a suggestion for a theme, reflections

Mollyxxx
Rebecca said…
Who knew grey could be so beautiful!
Leslie said…
Love the soft textures in this series. Especially the little grey kitten :)
grey is the greatest colour for the fall, until the skies colour... grey. i love the colour alot, and i also like it against harsher tones, as an off set. i agree on dark mornings being an absolute drag. urrghhghg. x n♥
NatureFootstep said…
a grey day I think. Wonder what the cat thinks :)
swig said…
but grey with such a pink (cat) nose is lovely, isn't it?
warm greetings from grey Paris!
jgy said…
Your greys sparkle, silvery and shining!
I will try to join in CV again next week...hungry now and better get dinner started!! Thanks for being the new host!!♡

Popular Posts